In the Media
- 01/08/2016 – H. Terrell Griffin
H. Terrell Griffin, a Longboat Key Native, features Euphemia Haye Restaurant & The Haye Loft in his new novel: Chasing Justice…Among other titles.
- 08/10/2015 – Bollaci Enterprises
Fred Bollaci wrote a lovely article about Euphemia and why it is one of his favorite spots in Florida!
- 07/01/2015 – Sarasota Magazine
Sarasota Magazine’s own Marsha Fottler writes a charming review about Euphemia’s atmosphere, dishes and history.
- 03/23/2015 – Clip Pictures, Inc.
Euphemia Haye played a part as the location for a Japanese credit card commercial featuring tennis all-star Kei Nishikori! Credit: Clip Pictures Inc., JACCS
- 02/04/2015 – Bradenton Herald
Euphemia’s own Chef Jamie Gregorich describes the fulfilling career of teaching culinary and the high speed life of working in the kitchen.
- 02/01/2015 – Zagat
Euphemia Haye is featured in Zagat’s “Most Popular Restaurants in Tampa/Sarasota.
- 01/09/2015 – Florida Trend
Euphemia Haye is featured in Florida Trend Magazine’s “Golden Spoon Awards: Hall of Fame” for 2014.
- 11/21/2014- The Local Dish
Chef Ray and D’Arcy are featured by Fresh Originals
By Abby Weingarten
- 12/13/2012- New York Times
If you’re spending 36 hours in Sarasota, what should you do? According to the New York Times, you must make your way to Euphemia Haye for some Fried Green Tomatoes, Roast Duckling, Key Lime Pie and more.
By Geraldine Fabrikant
- 11/6/2012- Longboat Key Observer
Watch the video of Chef Ray making his Prime Peppered Steak
- 11/19/2012- Ticket Sarasota
Chef Ray provides favorite Gambretti e Capellini recipe
- 05/04/2012 – Harrow Times
Nice feature article in UK paper where writer relaxes on Longboat Key and enjoys one of Chef Ray’s cooking classes
By Ruth Brindle
- 03/21/2012 – Longboat Key Observer
Chef Ray Teaches Foodies How to Prepare a Caribbean Meal
- 02/08/2012 – Longboat Key Observer
Photo of Tom and Bev Porter with D’Arcy Arpke
- 02/08/2012 – The Bradenton Herald
2/8 Culinary calendar – Valentine’s Day at Euphemia Haye
- 02/05/2012 – Boston Globe
Anna Maria Island: Low-key pleasures rule on this slice of Old Florida
By Diane Bair and Pamela Wright
- February Issue – Sarasota Magazine
Start Your Ovens! These 10 terrific classes will change the way you cook.
By Hannah Wallace
- February Issue – Sarasota Magazine
Sarasota magazine’s food reviewer picks Euphemia Haye as one of his favorite places to dine right now.
By John Bancroft
- 02/01/2012 – The Bradenton Times
…went nicely with Euphemia Haye’s famous Caesar salad for a one-two punch from two of the area’s most iconic restaurants.
By Dennis Maley
- 11/30/2011 – Longboat Key Observer
Photos from our tapas and wine event, “Tapas Tuesday.” The event kicked off our new tapas menu, currently available at the Haye Loft.
Photos by Mallory Gnaegy
- 11/29/2011 – VisitSouth.com
Romance oozes from every corner of the Euphemia Haye restaurant in Longboat Key. Recognized as a “best” restaurant in Sarasota…
By Vickie Ferguson
- 11/21/2012 – The Bradenton Herald
Gregorich got a job at Euphemia Haye, a well-known restaurant on Longboat Key, where she eventually became head sous chef. She auditioned and was picked to compete on season nine of the reality show “Hell’s Kitchen,” which aired this past summer. …
By Maggie Potter
- 11/10/2011 – Edible Sarasota
The Arpkes have owned Euphemia Haye since 1980, which has grown in … Read on to see the soul behind the menu at Euphemia Haye and The Haye Loft…
By Marissa Guggiana
- 09/18/2011 – The Bradenton Herald
In the kitchen with Euphemia Haye’s Sous Chef, Jamie Gregorich
By Wade Tatangelo
- 07/19/2011 – SarasotaMagazine.com
The new season of Gordon Ramsay’s cooking show features a Sarasota chef: Euphemia Haye’s Jamie Gregorich.
By Megan McDonald